1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Clemson University published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Advanced Functional Materials||2||0.15|
|Applied Physics Letters||1||0.75|
|Physical Review Letters||4||1.19|
Elastocapillary Transition in Gel Drop Oscillations
Majorana Corner Modes with Solitons in an Attractive Hubbard-Hofstadter Model of Cold Atom Optical Lattices
Closed-Form Weak Localization Magnetoconductivity in Quantum Wells with Arbitrary Rashba and Dresselhaus Spin-Orbit Interactions
Unresolved Gamma-Ray Sky through its Angular Power Spectrum
|Physical Review X||1||0.17|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.33|
|The Astrophysical Journal Letters||3||0.84|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||15||6.70|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
White shark genome reveals ancient elasmobranch adaptations associated with wound healing and the maintenance of genome stability
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Cardiac Signaling Center (CSC), United States of America (USA)
- Clemson-MUSC Bioengineering Program, United States of America (USA)
- International Peach Genome Initiative, United States of America (USA)
- Robert W. Holley Center, United States of America (USA)
- SmartState SC Centers of Economic Excellence, United States of America (USA)
- Southeastern Universities Research Association (SURA), United States of America (USA)
- The Fermi Large Area Telescope Collaboration (LAT Collaboration), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.