1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: UC College of Medicine
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (CCHMC) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.77|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
A database of tissue-specific rhythmically expressed human genes has potential applications in circadian medicine
Science Translational Medicine
Obesity alters the long-term fitness of the hematopoietic stem cell compartment through modulation ofGfi1expression
Journal of Experimental Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Children's Oncology Group (COG), United States of America (USA)
- Cincinnati Cancer Center, United States of America (USA)
- Electronic Medical Records and Genomics (eMERGE) Network, United States of America (USA)
- Epi4K Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project (EPGP), United States of America (USA)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The International Consortium on the Genetics of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLEGEN), Spain
- United Kingdom Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Genetics Consortium (UKJIAGC), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.