Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) United States of America (USA)
Date range: 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021
Parent institution:U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published between 1 November 2020 - 31 October 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||11||3.06|
Share output for the past 5 years
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), CDC
- CDC's Malaria Program Works in Angola
- Center for Global Health, CDC
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Nigeria (CDC Nigeria)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-Kenya (CDC-K)
- Central America Regional Office (CDC-CAR)
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP), CDC
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID), CDC
- National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH), CDC
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, CDC
- National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), CDC
- National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), CDC
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, CDC
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD), CDC
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), CDC
- Office of Public Health Genomics, CDC
- Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response, CDC
- Qingdao Municipal Centre for Disease Control and Prevention
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.