1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Argonne National Laboratory (ANL)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Argonne Advanced Photon Source (APS), ANL published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||9||1.99|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Structural plasticity of SARS-CoV-2 3CL Mpro active site cavity revealed by room temperature X-ray crystallography
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Journal of Biological Chemistry
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Biophysics Collaborative Access Team (BioCAT), United States of America (USA)
- CLS@APS Programme, United States of America (USA)
- DND-CAT Synchrotron Research Center, United States of America (USA)
- High Pressure Synergetic Consortium (HPSynC), United States of America (USA)
- Industrial Macromolecular Crystallography Association Collaborative Access Team (IMCA-CAT), United States of America (USA)
- Lilly Research Laboratories Collaborative Access Team (LRL-CAT), United States of America (USA)
- The Northeastern Collaborative Access Team (NE-CAT), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.