1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry (SMD), QMUL
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for William Harvey Research Institute (WHRI), QMUL published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A Large-Scale Multi-ancestry Genome-wide Study Accounting for Smoking Behavior Identifies Multiple Significant Loci for Blood Pressure
American Journal of Human Genetics
Thirty loci identified for heart rate response to exercise and recovery implicate autonomic nervous system
Journal of Experimental Medicine
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Barts Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit (CVBRU), United Kingdom (UK)
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.