1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Queen Mary University of London (QMUL)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for William Harvey Research Institute (WHRI), QMUL published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Science Translational Medicine
In-Hospital Use of Statins Is Associated with a Reduced Risk of Mortality among Individuals with COVID-19
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Barts Biomedical Research Centre (BRC), United Kingdom (UK)
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.