1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry (SMD), QMUL
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for William Harvey Research Institute (WHRI), QMUL published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Shared mechanisms between coronary heart disease and depression: findings from a large UK general population-based cohort
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Barts Biomedical Research Centre (BRC), United Kingdom (UK)
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.