1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Surrey published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.31|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A metabolic profile of all-cause mortality risk identified in an observational study of 44,168 individuals
Impacts of environmental and socio-economic factors on emergence and epidemic potential of Ebola in Africa
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Assembling Galaxies of Resolved Anatomy (AGORA), United States of America (USA)
- BRIDGCE UK Network, United Kingdom (UK)
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Germany
- Human Brain Project (HBP), Switzerland
- PROCARDIS Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Prostate Cancer Association Group to Investigate Cancer Associated Alterations in the Genome (PRACTICAL) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- South East Physics Network (SEPnet), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.