1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: College of Medicine and Health, University of Exeter
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Exeter Medical School (UEMS) published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.95|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Genome-wide association analyses of chronotype in 697,828 individuals provides insights into circadian rhythms
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
GWAS Identifies Risk Locus for Erectile Dysfunction and Implicates Hypothalamic Neurobiology and Diabetes in Etiology.
American Journal of Human Genetics
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- GoT2D Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- K.G. Jebsen Center for Diabetes Research, Norway
- NIHR Exeter Clinical Research Facility (CRF), United Kingdom (UK)
- Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry (PCMD), United Kingdom (UK)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.