1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University of Dundee published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|European Physical Journal C||1||0|
|Journal of High Energy Physics||1||0.03|
Understanding resonant charge transport through weakly coupled single-molecule junctions
Supersonic plasma turbulence in the laboratory
|Physical Review Letters||3||0.24|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.02|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.15|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Genome-wide meta-analysis implicates mediators of hair follicle development and morphogenesis in risk for severe acne
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre of Environmental Change and Human Resilience (CECHR), United Kingdom (UK)
- ClimateXChange, United Kingdom (UK)
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Diabetes Research on Patient Stratification (DIRECT Consortium), Germany
- Dundee Cancer Centre (DCC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG), United States of America (USA)
- GoDARTS, United Kingdom (UK)
- Institute for Medical Science and Technology (IMSaT), United Kingdom (UK)
- International SAE Consortium (iSAEC), United States of America (USA)
- Scottish Food Security Alliance, United Kingdom (UK)
- Scottish Imaging Network, A Platform for Scientific Excellence Collaboration (SINAPSE), United Kingdom (UK)
- Scottish Universities Life Sciences Alliance (SULSA), United Kingdom (UK)
- Scottish Universities Physics Alliance (SUPA), United Kingdom (UK)
- Tayside Medical Science Centre (TASC), United Kingdom (UK)
- The Potato Genome Sequencing Consortium (PGSC), China
- Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium (WTCCC), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.