1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019
Principal institution: UCL Faculty of Brain Sciences
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology (IoN) published between 1 October 2018 - 30 September 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Science Translational Medicine
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Alzheimer Genetic Analysis Group, United Kingdom (UK)
- Centre for the Neural Basis of Hearing (CNBH), United Kingdom (UK)
- Department of Neurophysiology, UCPH, Denmark
- EPIGEN Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- EuroEPINOMICS Consortium, Luxembourg
- Greek Parkinson's Disease Consortium, Greece
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- London Down Syndrome Study (LonDownS), United Kingdom (UK)
- MRC Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases (London), United Kingdom (UK)
- Queen Square Multiple Sclerosis Centre (QSMSC), United Kingdom (UK)
- UK Brain Expression Consortium (UKBEC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium (WTCCC), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.