1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: UCL Faculty of Population Health Sciences
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health (ICH) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Early childhood deprivation is associated with alterations in adult brain structure despite subsequent environmental enrichment.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Dubowitz Neuromuscular Centre (DNC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Early Genetics and Lifecourse Epidemiology (EAGLE) Consortium, Canada
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- MRC Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases (London), United Kingdom (UK)
- MRC-Wellcome Trust Human Developmental Biology Resource (HDBR), United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Great Ormond Street Biomedical Research Centre (GOSH BRC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Research Centre for Adolescent Rheumatology, United Kingdom (UK)
- The Wellcome Trust - Bloomsbury Centre for Global Health Research, United Kingdom (UK)
- UCL Centre for Advanced Biomedical Imaging (CABI), United Kingdom (UK)
- Ulverscroft Vision Research Group (UVRG), United Kingdom (UK)
- United Kingdom Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Genetics Consortium (UKJIAGC), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.