1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (RAL) published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||6||0.88|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
The Earliest Candidates of Auroral Observations in Assyrian Astrological Reports: Insights on Solar Activity around 660 BCE
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
4D imaging of lithium-batteries using correlative neutron and X-ray tomography with a virtual unrolling technique
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- Centre for Terahertz Science and Engineering (CTSE), United Kingdom (UK)
- H1 Collaboration, Germany
- HssO Team, Germany
- Hubbard Theory Consortium (HTC), United Kingdom (UK)
- POLARBEAR Collaboration, Chile
- STFC Scientific Computing Department (SCD), United Kingdom (UK)
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The BaBar Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- The T2K Collaboration, Japan
- The ZEUS Collaboration, Germany
- UK ALMA Regional Centre (UK ARC), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.