Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) United Kingdom (UK)
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||8||1.19|
Share output for the past 5 years
Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre Européen de Calcul Atomique et Moléculaire (CECAM)
- Diamond Light Source Ltd.
- ELI Delivery Consortium International Association (ELI-DC AISBL)
- Harwell Oxford
- Planck Collaboration
- Research Complex at Harwell (RCaH)
- Royal Observatory Edinburgh (ROE)
- STFC Accelerator Science and Technology Centre (ASTeC)
- The Cockcroft Institute
- The LAGUNA-LBNO Collaboration
- UK ALMA Regional Centre (UK ARC)
- e-MERLIN/VLBI National Facility
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.