1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021
Parent institution: UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) published between 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Centre Européen de Calcul Atomique et Moléculaire (CECAM), Switzerland
- Diamond Light Source Ltd., United Kingdom (UK)
- ELI Delivery Consortium International Association (ELI-DC AISBL), Czech Republic
- Harwell Oxford, United Kingdom (UK)
- Planck Collaboration, France
- Research Complex at Harwell (RCaH), United Kingdom (UK)
- Royal Observatory Edinburgh (ROE), United Kingdom (UK)
- STFC Accelerator Science and Technology Centre (ASTeC), United Kingdom (UK)
- The Cockcroft Institute, United Kingdom (UK)
- The LAGUNA-LBNO Collaboration, Switzerland
- UK ALMA Regional Centre (UK ARC), United Kingdom (UK)
- e-MERLIN/VLBI National Facility, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.