1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NHS Lothian published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Childhood Arthritis Prospective Study (CAPS), United Kingdom (UK)
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- Genetics of Influenza Susceptibility in Scotland (GenISIS), United Kingdom (UK)
- UK PSC Consortium (UK PSC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Wellcome Trust Edinburgh Clinical Research Facility (WTCRF), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.