1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Nature Cell Biology
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- NHSBT Cambridge Donor Centre, United Kingdom (UK)
- NHSBT Oxford Blood Donor Centre, United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Blood and Transplant Research Unit (BTRU) in Organ Donation and Transplantation at University of Cambridge, United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Blood and Transplant Research Unit (BTRU) in Red Blood Cell Products at University of Bristol, United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Blood and Transplant Research Unit (BTRU) in Stem Cells and Immunotherapies at University College London, United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Blood and Transplant Research Unit in Donor Health and Genomics, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.