1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, ICL
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Heart and Lung Institute (NHLI), ICL published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|American Journal of Human Genetics||1||0.02|
|Cell Stem Cell||1||0.23|
|Journal of Clinical Investigation||1||0.07|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||2||0.31|
|Science Translational Medicine||2||0.95|
Interleukin-11 is a therapeutic target in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Inhaled corticosteroid suppression of cathelicidin drives dysbiosis and bacterial infection in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Centre for Circulatory Health (ICCH), United Kingdom (UK)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- UK Cystic Fibrosis Gene Therapy Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.