1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, ICL
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Heart and Lung Institute (NHLI), ICL published between 1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|American Journal of Human Genetics||1||0.01|
|Journal of Clinical Investigation||2||0.05|
Genome-wide association and HLA fine-mapping studies identify risk loci and genetic pathways underlying allergic rhinitis
Multiancestry genome-wide association study of 520,000 subjects identifies 32 loci associated with stroke and stroke subtypes
|Science Translational Medicine||1||0.03|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.17|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A Large-Scale Multi-ancestry Genome-wide Study Accounting for Smoking Behavior Identifies Multiple Significant Loci for Blood Pressure
American Journal of Human Genetics
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Centre for Circulatory Health (ICCH), United Kingdom (UK)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- UK Cystic Fibrosis Gene Therapy Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.