1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, ICL
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Heart and Lung Institute (NHLI), ICL published between 1 May 2019 - 30 April 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|American Journal of Human Genetics||1||0.02|
|Journal of Clinical Investigation||2||0.66|
|Journal of Experimental Medicine||1||0.30|
|Nature Chemical Biology||1||0.20|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||4||1.14|
|Science Translational Medicine||2||0.95|
|Journal of Cell Biology||0|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Centre for Circulatory Health (ICCH), United Kingdom (UK)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- UK Cystic Fibrosis Gene Therapy Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.