1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: University of Cambridge
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for MRC Epidemiology Unit, University of Cambridge published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Actionable druggable genome-wide Mendelian randomization identifies repurposing opportunities for COVID-19
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- InterAct Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Meta-Analyses of Glucose and Insulin-related Traits Consortium (MAGIC), United Kingdom (UK)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.