1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020
Principal institution: Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust (OUH)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for John Radcliffe Hospital published between 1 June 2019 - 31 May 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Phage liquid crystalline droplets form occlusive sheaths that encapsulate and protect infectious rod-shaped bacteria
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
GWAS on longitudinal growth traits reveals different genetic factors influencing infant, child, and adult BMI
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Alzheimer Genetic Analysis Group, United Kingdom (UK)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- International Parkinson Disease Genomics Consortium (IPDGC), United States of America (USA)
- NHSBT Oxford Blood Donor Centre, United Kingdom (UK)
- Translational Gastroenterology Unit (TGU), United Kingdom (UK)
- UK PSC Consortium (UK PSC), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.