1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019
Principal institution: King's College London (KCL)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience (IOPPN), KCL published between 1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
Genome-wide association study of depression phenotypes in UK Biobank identifies variants in excitatory synaptic pathways
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- BrainNet Europe (BNE), Germany
- Centre for Neuroimaging Sciences (CNS), United Kingdom (UK)
- International Max Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry (IMPRS-TP), Germany
- NIHR Maudsley Biomedical Research Centre (BRC), United Kingdom (UK)
- NIHR Maudsley Biomedical Research Centre and Dementia Unit (BRC/U), United Kingdom (UK)
- Neuropsychiatry: Epidemiological and Clinical Research, France
- Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium (WTCCC), United Kingdom (UK)