1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019
Principal institution: Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children (GOSH) published between 1 February 2018 - 31 January 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|American Journal of Human Genetics||5||0.27|
|Journal of Clinical Investigation||1||0.39|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.05|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Genome-wide association meta-analysis highlights light-induced signaling as a driver for refractive error
Multi-stage bioengineering of a layered oesophagus with in vitro expanded muscle and epithelial adult progenitors
Journal of Clinical Investigation
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Colorectal Tumour Gene Identification (CORGI) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Dubowitz Neuromuscular Centre (DNC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Research Centre for Adolescent Rheumatology, United Kingdom (UK)
- UCL Arthritis Research UK Centre for Adolescent Rheumatology, United Kingdom (UK)
- Ulverscroft Vision Research Group (UVRG), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.