1 September 2018 - 31 August 2019
Principal institution: Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children (GOSH) published between 1 September 2018 - 31 August 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Multi-stage bioengineering of a layered oesophagus with in vitro expanded muscle and epithelial adult progenitors
Genome-wide association and transcriptome studies identify target genes and risk loci for breast cancer
MRI Imaging of the Hemodynamic Vasculature of Neuroblastoma Predicts Response to Antiangiogenic Treatment
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Colorectal Tumour Gene Identification (CORGI) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Dubowitz Neuromuscular Centre (DNC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Research Centre for Adolescent Rheumatology, United Kingdom (UK)
- UCL Arthritis Research UK Centre for Adolescent Rheumatology, United Kingdom (UK)
- Ulverscroft Vision Research Group (UVRG), United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.