1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for GlaxoSmithKline plc. (GSK) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Journal of Biological Chemistry||1||0|
|Journal of Clinical Investigation||1||0.02|
|Journal of Experimental Medicine||2||0.13|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||7||1.16|
|Science Translational Medicine||4||0.14|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ANZgene, Australia
- Crick–GSK Biomedical LinkLab, United Kingdom (UK)
- EPSRC Centre for Continuous Manufacturing and Crystallization (CMAC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Galvani Bioelectronics Limited, United Kingdom (UK)
- Manchester Collaborative Centre for Inflammation Research (MCCIR), United Kingdom (UK)
- MicroArray Quality Control (MAQC) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Qura Therapeutics, United States of America (USA)
- UNC HIV Cure Center, United States of America (USA)
- ViiV Healthcare Limited, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.