1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020
Principal institution: EMBL - Hinxton
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) published between 1 November 2019 - 31 October 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.08|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Avian Phylogenomics Project, China
- Drosophila 12 Genomes Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- European Network for Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology (ENGAGE) Consortium, Finland
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM), Japan
- Health Data Research (HDR) UK Cambridge, United Kingdom (UK)
- Midwest Center for Structural Genomics (MCSG), United States of America (USA)
- Multiple Tissue Human Expression Resource Consortium (MuTHER), United Kingdom (UK)
- NIH Center of Excellence for Big Data Computing (HeartBD2K), United States of America (USA)
- Rat Genome Sequencing and Mapping Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The 1000 Genomes Project, United States of America (USA)
- The Geuvadis Consortium, Spain
- VectorBase, United Kingdom (UK)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.