1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Department of Physics, University of Cambridge
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Nature Cell Biology||1||0.04|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||7||1.66|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.17|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
SARS-CoV-2 entry factors are highly expressed in nasal epithelial cells together with innate immune genes
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- 3C 279 Multi-Band Campaign, Japan
- Arcminute Microkelvin Imager Consortium (AMI Consortium), United Kingdom (UK)
- Hitachi Cambridge Laboratory, United Kingdom (UK)
- Kavli Institute for Cosmology Cambridge (KICC), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom (UK)
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.