1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Cancer Research UK (CRUK) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
An innate-like Vδ1+ γδ T cell compartment in the human breast is associated with remission in triple-negative breast cancer
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CRUK Cambridge Centre, United Kingdom (UK)
- CRUK Oxford Centre, United Kingdom (UK)
- CRUK-UCL Centre, United Kingdom (UK)
- CRUK–AstraZeneca Antibody Alliance Laboratory, United Kingdom (UK)
- Cancer Research UK and UCL Cancer Trials Centre (UCL CTC), United Kingdom (UK)
- ICGC Breast Cancer Project: Triple Negative/Lobular/Other, United Kingdom (UK)
- International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC), International
- Manchester Cancer Research Centre (MCRC), United Kingdom (UK)
- MicroArray Quality Control (MAQC) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.