1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, UZH
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for University Hospital Zurich (UHZ) published between 1 March 2018 - 28 February 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Genes & Development||1||0.03|
|Journal of Clinical Investigation||3||0.24|
|Journal of Experimental Medicine||2||0.27|
|Journal of Neuroscience||1||0.01|
|Science Translational Medicine||3||0.69|
|The EMBO Journal||1||0.43|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Computational modeling guides tissue-engineered heart valve design for long-term in vivo performance in a translational sheep model
Science Translational Medicine
Cold-induced epigenetic programming of the sperm enhances brown adipose tissue activity in the offspring
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Center for Radiopharmaceutical Sciences (CRS), Switzerland
- GUGC Consortium, Germany
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- Swiss HIV Cohort Study (SHCS), Switzerland
- The Nephrology Research Laboratory, Switzerland
- UZH/ETH Competence Center Personalized Medicine (CC-PM), Switzerland
- Zurich Center for Interdisciplinary Sleep Research (ZiS), UZH, Switzerland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.