1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, UNIGE
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) published between 1 December 2017 - 30 November 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
A Large-Scale Multi-ancestry Genome-wide Study Accounting for Smoking Behavior Identifies Multiple Significant Loci for Blood Pressure
American Journal of Human Genetics
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Rhin-Rhône-Alpes-Genève pour la Greffe d’Ilots de Langerhans (GRAGIL), France
- CKDGen consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Center for Biomedical Imaging (CIBM), Switzerland
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- Prostate Cancer Association Group to Investigate Cancer Associated Alterations in the Genome (PRACTICAL) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Swiss HIV Cohort Study (SHCS), Switzerland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.