1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: Faculty of Medicine, UNIGE
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.33|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Whole-Night Continuous Rocking Entrains Spontaneous Neural Oscillations with Benefits for Sleep and Memory
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Rhin-Rhône-Alpes-Genève pour la Greffe d’Ilots de Langerhans (GRAGIL), France
- CKDGen consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Center for Biomedical Imaging (CIBM), Switzerland
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- Prostate Cancer Association Group to Investigate Cancer Associated Alterations in the Genome (PRACTICAL) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Swiss Cancer Center Léman (SCCL), Switzerland
- Swiss HIV Cohort Study (SHCS), Switzerland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.