1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021
Parent institution: Karolinska Institute (KI)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Karolinska University Hospital published between 1 May 2020 - 1 April 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Collaborative Innovation Center of Tianjin for Medical Epigenetics, China
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- GliomaScan Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC), United States of America (USA)
- International PSC Study Group (IPSCSG), Australia
- KidneyGen Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Meta-Analyses of Glucose and Insulin-related Traits Consortium (MAGIC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Structural Genomics Consortium (SGC Karolinska), Sweden
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.