1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Berzelii Center EXSELENT on Porous Materials, Stockholm University published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: Berzelii Center EXSELENT on Porous Materials, Stockholm University is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of the American Chemical Society
Small Pore Aluminosilicate EMM-37: Synthesis and Structure Determination Using Continuous Rotation Electron Diffraction
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Berzelii Center EXSELENT on Porous Materials, Stockholm University is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry (MMK), Stockholm University, Sweden
- Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Research Institutes of Sweden (RISE), Sweden
- AstraZeneca Sweden, Sweden
- Cambrex Sweden, Sweden
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil), United States of America (USA)
- NeoZeo AB, Sweden
- OrganoClick AB, Sweden
- Perstorp Holding AB, Sweden
- Sinosteel Corporation, China
- Sigrid Therapeutics AB, Sweden
- Nynas AB, Sweden
- Jiangxi Size Materials Co., Ltd., China
- Biokol, Lilliestrale & Co., Sweden
- Calidris, Sweden
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.