1 September 2018 - 31 August 2019
Principal institution: AstraZeneca plc
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for AstraZeneca Sweden published between 1 September 2018 - 31 August 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.05|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.20|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
The lung environment controls alveolar macrophage metabolism and responsiveness in type 2 inflammation
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AstraZeneca-Max Planck Launch Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease (CVMD) Collaboration, Sweden
- Berzelii Center EXSELENT on Porous Materials, Stockholm University, Sweden
- KI-AZ Integrated Cardio Metabolic Centre (ICMC), Sweden
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.