1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: AstraZeneca plc
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for AstraZeneca Sweden published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Journal of the American Chemical Society
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- AstraZeneca-Max Planck Launch Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease (CVMD) Collaboration, Sweden
- Berzelii Center EXSELENT on Porous Materials, Sweden
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- KI-AZ Integrated Cardio Metabolic Centre (ICMC), Sweden
- The Esophageal Adenocarcinoma GenEtics Consortium (EAGLE), United Kingdom (UK)
- The QT Interval International GWAS Consortium (QT-IGC), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.