1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Parent institution: Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute of Astrophysics of Andalusia (IAA), CSIC published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||15||5.75|
|Astronomy & Astrophysics||3||0.59|
|Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society: Letters||1||0.14|
|Physical Review Letters||1||0.01|
|The Astrophysical Journal Letters||4||0.48|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- 3C 279 Multi-Band Campaign, Japan
- Associated Unit: Automatic Systems Group, Spain
- Associated Unit: Planetary Sciences Group, Spain
- B-Fields in OB Stars (BOB Collaboration), Germany
- CALIFA Collaboration, Spain
- Calar Alto Astronomical Observatory (CAHA), Spain
- Event Horizon Telescope (EHT), International
- HssO Team, Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.