1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology (BIST)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), BIST published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Approximate Bayesian computation with deep learning supports a third archaic introgression in Asia and Oceania
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Avian Phylogenomics Project, China
- Drosophila 12 Genomes Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- EMBL-CRG Unit for Research in Systems Biology, Spain
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG), United States of America (USA)
- European Network for Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology (ENGAGE) Consortium, Finland
- Flow Cytometry Core Facility, Spain
- Joint BSC-CRG-IRB Research Programme in Computational Biology, Spain
- Mouse ENCODE Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- Statistical Methods Development, International
- The Geuvadis Consortium, Spain
- UPF/CRG Proteomics Unit, Spain
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.