Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), BIST Spain
Date range: 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021
Parent institution:Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology (BIST)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), BIST published between 1 October 2020 - 30 September 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the Share for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Share output for the past 5 years
Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG), BIST
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Avian Phylogenomics Project
- Drosophila 12 Genomes Consortium
- EMBL-CRG Unit for Research in Systems Biology
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG)
- European Network for Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology (ENGAGE) Consortium
- Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Joint BSC-CRG-IRB Research Programme in Computational Biology
- Mouse ENCODE Consortium
- Statistical Methods Development
- The Geuvadis Consortium
- UPF/CRG Proteomics Unit
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.