1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019
Principal institution: Biomedical Research Networking Centers (CIBER)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Biomedical Research Networking Center for Epidemiology and Public Health (CIBERESP) published between 1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||2||0.51|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG), United States of America (USA)
- European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC) Study, Italy
- Global BPGen Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- Myocardial Infarction Genetics Consortium (MIGen), United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.