1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: South Korea Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Korea National Institute of Health (KNIH) published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Cell Stem Cell
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN), China
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium, South Korea
- CARDIoGRAMplusC4D Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The HUGO Pan-Asian SNP Consortium, Thailand
- The International Stem Cell Initiative (ISCI), Australia
- The SIGMA Type 2 Diabetes Consortium (SIGMA T2D Consortium), United States of America (USA)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.