1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018
Principal institution: Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Singapore Eye Research Institute (SER), SNEC published between 1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Self-implantable double-layered micro-drug-reservoirs for efficient and controlled ocular drug delivery
A Large-Scale Multi-ancestry Genome-wide Study Accounting for Smoking Behavior Identifies Multiple Significant Loci for Blood Pressure
American Journal of Human Genetics
Calcified nodules in retinal drusen are associated with disease progression in age-related macular degeneration
Science Translational Medicine
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN), China
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium, South Korea
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- Early Growth Genetics (EGG) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- South Asian Type 2 Diabetes (SAT2D) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.