1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021
Parent institution: Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS), A*STAR published between 1 July 2020 - 30 June 2021 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Cxcl9l and Cxcr3.2 regulate recruitment of osteoclast progenitors to bone matrix in a medaka osteoporosis model.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ANZgene, Australia
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network (AGEN), China
- Asian Genetic Epidemiology Network Type 2 Diabetes (AGEN-T2D) Consortium, South Korea
- Breast Cancer Association Consortium (BCAC), United Kingdom (UK)
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- PerkinElmer-GIS Centre for Precision Oncology, Singapore
- South Asian Type 2 Diabetes (SAT2D) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The HUGO Pan-Asian SNP Consortium, Thailand
- The SIGMA Type 2 Diabetes Consortium (SIGMA T2D Consortium), United States of America (USA)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.