1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Duke-National University of Singapore (Duke-NUS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- A*STAR/Duke-NUS Neuroscience Research Partnership (NRP), Singapore
- Avian Phylogenomics Project, China
- Consortium for Refractive Error and Myopia (CREAM), Netherlands
- Early Growth Genetics Consortium (EGG), United States of America (USA)
- National Heart Research Institute Singapore (NHRIS), Singapore
- SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medical Center (AM), Singapore
- SingHealth Duke-NUS Global Health Institute (SDGHI), Singapore
- South Asian Type 2 Diabetes (SAT2D) Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- The AMD Gene Consortium, Germany
- The SIGMA Type 2 Diabetes Consortium (SIGMA T2D Consortium), United States of America (USA)
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Exploration by Next-generation sequencing in multi-Ethnic Samples (T2D-GENES) Consortium, United States of America (USA)
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.