1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Skoltech Center for Hydrocarbon Recovery (SCHR CREI) published between 1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: Skoltech Center for Hydrocarbon Recovery (SCHR CREI) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.57|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Gas Hydrates in Permafrost: Distinctive Effect of Gas Hydrates and Ice on the Geomechanical Properties of Simulated Hydrate‐Bearing Permafrost Sediments
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth
Skoltech Center for Hydrocarbon Recovery (SCHR CREI) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech), Russia
- University of Calgary (U of C), Canada
- Texas A&M University (TAMU), United States of America (USA)
- Heriot-Watt University, United Kingdom (UK)
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU), Russia
- Bashkir State University (BashSU), Russia
- Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Russia
- University of Lausanne (UNIL), Switzerland
- Curtin University, Australia
- Schmidt Institute of the Physics of the Earth, RAS, Russia
- Trofimuk Institute of Petroleum Geology and Geophysics SB RAS (IPGG SB RAS), Russia
- IFPEN School, France
- Saint Petersburg Mining University, Russia
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.