1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: National Research Center Kurchatov Institute (NRCKI)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute (PNPI), NRCKI published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.01|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Observation of a Narrow Pentaquark State,
, and of the Two-Peak Structure of the
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- A2 Collaboration, Germany
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- Borexino Collaboration, Italy
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Germany
- Hall A Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- PHENIX Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The HERMES Collaboration, Germany
- The LAGUNA-LBNO Collaboration, Switzerland
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- WASA-at-COSY Collaboration, Sweden
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.