1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for National Research Center Kurchatov Institute (NRCKI) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||3||0.20|
|Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America||1||0.05|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Observation of a Narrow Pentaquark State,
, and of the Two-Peak Structure of the
Physical Review Letters
A Novel Metastable Pentavalent Plutonium Solid Phase on the Pathway from Aqueous Plutonium(VI) to PuO2 Nanoparticles
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- Borexino Collaboration, Italy
- Double Chooz Collaboration, France
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Germany
- PHENIX Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Stellarator-Heliotron Concept (SH TCP), Germany
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
- The GERmanium Detector Array (GERDA), Italy
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.