1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020
Principal institution: Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Institute for Nuclear Research (INR), RAS published between 1 December 2019 - 30 November 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.06|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Physical Review Letters
European Physical Journal C
Journal of High Energy Physics
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- A2 Collaboration, Germany
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- CERN Axion Solar Telescope Collaboration (CAST), Switzerland
- Double Chooz Collaboration, France
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Germany
- MINERvA Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- PHENIX Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Telescope Array Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The CMS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The GERmanium Detector Array (GERDA), Italy
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- The OPERA Collaboration, Italy
- The T2K Collaboration, Japan
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.