1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019
Principal institution: National Research Center Kurchatov Institute (NRCKI)
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for A.I. Alikhanov Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Physics (ITEP), NRCKI published between 1 December 2018 - 30 November 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Observation of a Narrow Pentaquark State,
, and of the Two-Peak Structure of the
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- ANTARES Collaboration, France
- Belle Collaboration, Japan
- CDF Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- DØ Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- Enriched Xenon Observatory (EXO), United States of America (USA)
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Germany
- H1 Collaboration, Germany
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer Collaboration (The AMS Collaboration), Italy
- The GERmanium Detector Array (GERDA), Italy
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- The OPERA Collaboration, Italy
- The STAR Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- WASA-at-COSY Collaboration, Sweden
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.