1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Principal institution: Faculty of Sciences (FC), ULISBOA
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), ULISBOA published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||6||0.39|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
GW190814: Gravitational Waves from the Coalescence of a 23 Solar Mass Black Hole with a 2.6 Solar Mass Compact Object
The Astrophysical Journal Letters
Increasing the Astrophysical Reach of the Advanced Virgo Detector via the Application of Squeezed Vacuum States of Light
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores Investigação e Desenvolvimento em Lisboa (INESC-ID), Portugal
- Instituto de Telecomunicações (it), Portugal
- CALIFA Collaboration, Spain
- EUROfusion Consortium, Germany
- IST-EPFL Joint Doctoral Initiative , Portugal
- Institute of Marine Research (IMAR), Portugal
- Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (IN), Portugal
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.