1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Principal institution: Division III: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Earth Sciences, PAS
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for The Henryk Niewodniczanski Institute of Nuclear Physics (IFJ PAN), PAS published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.06|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Airborne concentrations and chemical considerations of radioactive ruthenium from an undeclared major nuclear release in 2017.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America
Physical Review Letters
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- ALICE Collaboration, Switzerland
- Belle Collaboration, Japan
- Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research GmbH (FAIR GmbH), Germany
- Future Circular Collider Design Study (FCC), Switzerland
- H1 Collaboration, Germany
- Jagiellonian Centre for Experimental Therapeutics (JCET), Poland
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Switzerland
- The H.E.S.S. Collaboration, Germany
- The HAWC Collaboration, Mexico
- The LAGUNA-LBNO Collaboration, Switzerland
- The LHCb Collaboration, Switzerland
- The Pierre Auger Collaboration, Argentina
- The STAR Collaboration, United States of America (USA)
- The T2K Collaboration, Japan
- The ZEUS Collaboration, Germany
- WASA-at-COSY Collaboration, Sweden
- Wendelstein 7-X Team (W7-X), Germany
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.