1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Center for Preclinical Research and Technology (CePT) published between 1 August 2019 - 31 July 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Research collaboration: Center for Preclinical Research and Technology (CePT) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Immunoglobulin expression and the humoral immune response is regulated by the non-canonical poly(A) polymerase TENT5C
Center for Preclinical Research and Technology (CePT) is a research collaboration whose article contributions are accrued to its participating partner institutions below.
- Medical University of Warsaw (MUW), Poland
- University of Warsaw (UW), Poland
- Warsaw University of Technology (WUT), Poland
- Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, PAS, Poland
- Mossakowski Medical Research Centre, PAS, Poland
- International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IIMCB), Poland
- Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics (IBB), PAS, Poland
- Institute of Fundamental Technological Research (IPPT), PAS, Poland
- Institute of High Pressure Physics (UNIPRESS), PAS, Poland
- Nalecz Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering (IBIB), PAS, Poland
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.