1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019
Principal institution: UiO Faculty of Medicine
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Oslo University Hospital (OUS) published between 1 August 2018 - 31 July 2019 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.11|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- EuroEPINOMICS Consortium, Luxembourg
- ICGC Bone Cancer Project: Osteosarcoma/Chondrosarcoma/Rare Subtypes, United Kingdom (UK)
- ICGC Breast Cancer Project: Triple Negative/Lobular/Other, United Kingdom (UK)
- International Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis (IGAS) Consortium, Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Mental Disorders Research (NORMENT), Norway
- Norwegian Microarray Consortium (NMC), Norway
- Oslo Breast Cancer Research Consortium (OSBREAC), Norway
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.