1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018
Principal institution: UiO Faculty of Medicine
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Oslo University Hospital (OUS) published between 1 January 2018 - 31 December 2018 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (FC)
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||1||0.17|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Study of 300,486 individuals identifies 148 independent genetic loci influencing general cognitive function
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- EuroEPINOMICS Consortium, Luxembourg
- ICGC Bone Cancer Project: Osteosarcoma/Chondrosarcoma/Rare Subtypes, United Kingdom (UK)
- ICGC Breast Cancer Project: Triple Negative/Lobular/Other, United Kingdom (UK)
- International Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis (IGAS) Consortium, Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Mental Disorders Research (NORMENT), Norway
- Norwegian Microarray Consortium (NMC), Norway
- Oslo Breast Cancer Research Consortium (OSBREAC), Norway
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.