1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Subject/journal group: All
The table to the right includes counts of all research outputs for Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) published between 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020 which are tracked by the Nature Index.
Hover over the donut graph to view the FC output for each subject. Below, the same research outputs are grouped by subject. Click on the subject to drill-down into a list of articles organized by journal, and then by title.
Note: Articles may be assigned to more than one subject area.
Outputs by subject (Share)
|Angewandte Chemie International Edition||1||0.10|
|Journal of the American Chemical Society||1||0.40|
|The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters||1||0.33|
|Earth & Environmental Sciences||34||9.69|
Top articles by Altmetric score in current window
Maternal and fetal genetic effects on birth weight and their relevance to cardio-metabolic risk factors
Affiliated joint institutions and consortia
- DIAGRAM Consortium, United Kingdom (UK)
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (FANTOM), Japan
- International Consortium for Blood Pressure (ICBP), United States of America (USA)
- International Genetics of Ankylosing Spondylitis (IGAS) Consortium, Australia
- NTNU-UiO Porous Media Laboratory (PoreLab), Norway
- Norwegian Microarray Consortium (NMC), Norway
- Oslo Breast Cancer Research Consortium (OSBREAC), Norway
Numerical information only is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.